This online credit report service, give you a 7 day free trial period.They tell you that you can call any time before the trial period is up to cancel.

That is what i did. I cancelled my free trial on Aug 13, 2014 before the deadline of August 17th. And this morning I find I was charged $29.95 for a membership I never asked for. So I got on the phone and spoke to SEVERAL people about getting refunded.

I was able to pick up on the lies and deception and I told them so. They gave me a false phone number to call their billing department. Every person i spoke to was a liar and we were going around in circles not going anywhere. Finally a "higher ranked" person tells me that he can hep me by putting a "rush" request for a refund.

Then, I was informed to wait for an email on Thursday about their "decision". I told him that i don't believe him and he said "then we have nothing more to say to each other". Something tells me I am not getting refunded. They don't care.

I've been scammed. This charge of theirs made me overdraw my bank account, which is infuriating and I shared that with them. Then they have the nerve to tell me i should get overdraft protection and talk to my bank! Like it's my bank's fault.

***! Someone has to close these people down. Now I see what bad reviews they have online. I should have read these reviews first.

But alas, it not only cost me over 50$ (bank fees too), but a lot of precious time as well! An expensive mistake!

I'm in tears.

Had an Experience with FreeScoreOnline?

Comments

ScoreSense

Hi,

We would like to help resolve this for you and if you would like to speak with someone directly, please contact our Customer Care team at 877-335-6823 to address your concerns. Our agents are available during the following hours:

Monday through Friday, 8AM to 5PM CST

We look forward to assisting you.

ScoreSense